Problem connecting to VMWare Server when IMON is enabled

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by sporri, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sporri

sporri Registered Member

Hi.

I am running NOD32 version 2.70.32 Internet filter version 1.002 (2004070:cool:.

While the IMON module is enabled on my pc I am not able to connect to virtual machines running on VMWare server 1.01.

I can connect the VMWare console but the screens wont refresh and only show up as blank until I disable the IMON module. I have tried every setting in the console; adding the VMWare application to the exclusion list, adding the vmware server to the server compatibility list, even disabling the http checking in the setup does not change this.

If I disable the module, connect and refresh the screen and then re-enable the module I can use the Virtual Machine until I close the console and reopen it, then all I get is a blank screen again.

2. anotherjack

anotherjack Registered Member

Had a similar, but not identical issue. When I first open the VM I have a black screen, but hitting Refresh or Ctl/Alt/Del on the VM brings the desktop right back without any issues. I just take that in stride. Not enough of a bother to worry me, since most of my VMs are test boxes anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.