Problem by download and install NOD32 Antivirus

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by sol215, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sol215

sol215 Registered Member

Tengo problemas para descargar el NOD32 antivirus desde la Web oficial de españa, me aparece mensaje de error 404: "pagina no encontrada" y desde la Web oficial en Ingles me pide usuario y contraseña. Ayer en la noche me registre y recibi respuesta a mi email: "...Case #152473 - "Licencia" has been created for you...." pero no indicaba el numero de licencia. El software lo tuve que descargar desde la Web de softonic debido a la imposibilidad de bajarlo por la Web oficial en español y en ingles. Disculpen pero aun no domino bien el ingles para escribir en dicho idioma.

Aun estoy aguardando la licencia requerida por el programa para poder instalarlo. Gracias.

2. nonoise

nonoise Registered Member

translated:

I'm having trouble downloading the NOD32 antivirus from the official website of spain, I get error message 404: "page not found" and from the Web in English officer asks me username and password. Yesterday at night I registered and received reply to my email: "... Case # 152473 -" license "has been created for you ...." but did not indicate the number of license. The software that what I had downloaded from the Web Softonic due to the inability to download the Web official in English and Spanish. Sorry but not yet mastered English well to write in that language.

I am still waiting for the license required by the program to install it. Thank you.

sol215 - you could still use Google Translate

3. sol215

sol215 Registered Member

download from Web:

Authorization Required
    This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

It looks like you either mistyped your username/password when entering them to the authentication window, you were attempting to download a version that you are not entitled to (e.g. Business Edition instead of Home edition), or your license is invalid. The best would be if you contact the reseller you purchased the program from. I'm affraid I won't be of much help as I don't speak Spanish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.