Problem about on-demand Scan

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by goldapple, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goldapple

goldapple Registered Member

Dear All

I'm a reseller in China . I have found some trouble in use NOD32 ON-Demand Scan .
    I want to build up standard configuration for NOD32 ,and save as a .xml file .So ,When EE ( Enterprise Edition )users push install our products ( or make installation package ),they can use the template I send to them ,no longer need to reconfig the settings in Configuration Editor .(is all in english ,and The Chinese name and English Name are not compatible well as i have ever said )
    The other settings are ok .but for On-demand Scan ,it seems diffcult to control .here is the case :I have set the "in-depth analysis profile " scan as default profile for NOD32 on-demand scanner in CFG (Configuration editor )"Set as current profile in the NOD32 module".

But here is the test result :
    1. start on-demand scan through NOD32 Control Center >>NOD32 >>In-depth Scan
    2. start on-demand scan through RAC ,right click on Client list >>New task >>On-demand Scan
    3. add a on-demand scan task in "task/schedual" with "in-depth analysis profile " ,and choose "run now "

the 3 task seems are using different settings !! it seems only start on-demand scan from Control Center is the most completly and safely one ..But for EE user ,They Usually need to Remote Scan the Clients .So ,,It becomes a big prolem .

anybody have suggetions on this ?

2. huangzhengliang

huangzhengliang Registered Member

Hi,
    I find that the on-demand scanner is only scanning parts of my drive. Like I have many folders in Program Files folder but NOD32 only scanned the Lavasoft folder.
    Anyone know why?
    Thx.

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Are you sure ? Is the Lavasoft in blue ? If in blue , you are wrong . Messages in wrong means that NOD32 cannot scan that folder because the files are locked/protected or in-use by another application . Check your settings with Blackspear's one
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=37509

:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.