Probably Missing Something

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by suepollock, Jun 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suepollock

suepollock Registered Member

OK, I'm completely new at Spyware Blaster but not new to computers, so please bear with me. I installed the program on both of our ministry computers yesterday due to the tremendous amount of spyware slipping through. I downloaded the latest updates and enabled ALL protection, including the Restricted Sites. What I don't understand is that the screen displays that I have 600+ items that protection disabled. When I enter the "Customized Block List", I make sure everything is checked and check "Protect Against Checked Items." I return and still have the same message that xxx items have protection disabled. What am I missing here? o_O Thanks for any help or clarification!

Sue

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello Sue....Welcome to Wilders :thumb:

If you also use a program named Spysweeper Please take a look at the below link and see if that will resolve this problem.

If you do not use Spysweeper Please list all of your other Security\Privacy type software installed so we can hopefully determine which one of those is causing this Restricted Sites protection problem.

This link---> https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=113841
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

As a side note....I will be moving this thread to our Official Spywareblaster Forum once you have acknowledged this post.

Bubba

3. suepollock

suepollock Registered Member

Thanks, I followed the directions with SpySweeper workaround and everything is now protected! I will email Webroot immediately to explain the conflict!

Sue

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Your Welcome and glad it worked for ya.
    That is very much appreciated Sue :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.