Probably a silly question but here goes...

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by AaLF, Mar 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AaLF

AaLF Registered Member

Probably a silly question but here goes...

I've got PESuite...nice product. I like the way it seriously erases for me.

What about stuff I've deleted conventionally in the past?? How can I D.o.D. files without re-formatting i.e. with system remaining in full working mode??

2. zebis

zebis Registered Member

use the entire pc-cleanup option in D.O.D mode algorythm. It will take a long time depending on the size of your hard drive(s) there should also be a disk cleanup icon. You switched from fast to D.O.D. It will go over everything the way it did in fast mode but using D.O.D. i'm pretty sure its the entire system cleanup option. right click on it and choose properties. set all + options to D.O.D and be sure to click APPLY evertime on every one. Run it and go for a walk or something as it will take a while.

Glad you like it, So do I. I find it will free up some disk space as well..

enjoy

zebis

3. AaLF

AaLF Registered Member

Thanx

That took a bit of clicking. Will it hold the DoD settings or revert back to fast next time round??

4. zebis

zebis Registered Member

your right, it is alot of clicking, but as long as you set it for D.O.D and REMEMBER to click APPLY for each and every one , it should retain that setting each time you use it.

I have suite 8 which is different in alot of ways but unfortunately there is a problem using TREND MICRO 2005. So im waiting for a fix to the problem at the moment. I still love the package though.

Make sure you go through ALLLLL of them not just in Entire system cleanup but the other icons available as well, Think there is one for internet cleanup as well , do same thing, right click, properties, click on all the +'s and set all options making sure to click APPLY for every one. LIKe I stated before it takes around 5 minutes or less, maybe more.

Good luck,

ZEBIS (james)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.