privacy issues on my network

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by bit, Jun 3, 2015.

1. bit

bit Registered Member

Im sorry for my english i'm italian
    I ask you to help , my ip address has changed has a form similar to this adress ipv4 10.190.20.27 the two final numbers are not exactly the same on ipv4 adress; this is exactly sub mask 255.255.255.255 gateway 0.0.0.0 server DNS 10.104.27.104 server wins primary 10.11.12.13 second server 10.11.12.14 ,even when I go on google maps I automatically positions on a specific area, a region different from mine, did not occur before , before I could see my ip directly prompt dos without problems and he had a different form , also subnet dns server wins primary

but I know that the computer sometimes behaves strangely even very small things, also some problems in USB ports with mouse and modem pen , but unfortunately I can not use HIDS or network analyzer for packet intercept my pen usb wi fi modem is not recognized .

can you help me trace the source of the problem , because I can not 'see my ip correct and correct my dns, subnet, etc .. etc ..

2. mirimir

mirimir Registered Member

Those 10.x.y.z IPv4 are not public addresses. What IPv4 do you see at https://whatismyipaddress.com/ ? For privacy, you can change the numbers ;)

The IPv4 you see with "ipconfig /all" is the LAN or WLAN address. Maybe your ISP reconfigured stuff.

3. bit

bit Registered Member

Thanks so much mirimir
    yes with that site I can see my private IP .
    but with dos until very recently I could see him , also my dns , now is covered I don't undersand why , so it may depend on my ISP, a security measure as I understand well.

is possible install IPv6 protocol ?
    as you can 'install IPV6 ?
    I have see much UDP packet request with packet analyzer , I was able to install a very basic made available by microsoft .
    through a firewall how can I make more 'secure UDP protocol ?
    thanks so much

I have only one modem interface that work , one pen usb modem.
    I used dos with command route print , is all ok for you ?

http://oi57.tinypic.com/n3524w.jpg

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  4. mirimir

mirimir Registered Member

I would call that "public" IP or "Internet IP". Using a VPN service, you could say "VPN exit IP".

Your "private IP" or "LAN IP" you get using "ipconfig /all" at DOS command prompt.
    I don't understand what you mean here :(

What does "ipconfig /all" give you?
    I don't recommend that, if you care about privacy.
    If you are seeing lots of UDP packets, you must be running something besides browser, email, etc. Are you using VPN, Skype, VoIP, etc?
    I don't understand what you want :(
    De nada :)
    OK, 10.190.33.238 is your LAN IP.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.