Privacy expert suite 8 + Firefox

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Michel1234, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michel1234

Michel1234 Registered Member

Hallo! I hope someone is speaking german cause my english is very very bad.Benutze Privacy Expert suite 8 und habe ein Problem mit Firefox. Mein Browser wird nicht erkannt. Es ist nur der Internet explorer im Programm zu erkennen.Mehr nicht ! Ich dachte Mozilla Firefox wird unterstützt.Hilfe!! :mad:

I am using Privacy Expert suite 8 and I have a problem with the browser Firefox.It is not possible to clean the cache or any other files of Firefox because the Expert suite does not see it. There is only the Internet Explorer to see in the program.Help :mad:

2. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

Michel1234,

Please see here. Apparently there were some issues involving Firefox and Privacy Expert 8.0. The current build does not have this facility, although it was planned.

Bitte Siehe hier. Offensichtlich gab es einige Probleme, die Firefox und Privacy Expert 8,0 verwickeln. Die Strömung version nicht hat diese Funktion, obwohl es geplant wurde.

Blue

edit - rough automated translation added

Last edited: Mar 5, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.