Privacy Expert Suite 7.0

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Wayne Dobson, Feb 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne Dobson

Wayne Dobson Guest

I installed the trial version of Privacy Expert Suite 7.0 yesterday. This morning I encountered a problem. With pop-up blocker enabled I have a problem with Outlook web mail (html app). I am using Windows XP home edition, service pack 1.

When I open an email, I get a dialog box... "You are about to leave a secure connection..." which I did not get before. If I click ok I can read my email. But if I try to reply, even if I respond yes or no, the email window closes. When I disabled pop-up blocker, and rebooted, the problem went away. There may also be a conflict with Trend Micro Internet Security because when I restarted Trend Micro was not on the Task Bar (not sure about this one).

Another problem is that the program does not accommodate large fonts (really this should be "normal" fonts, and normal fonts should be "tiny" fonts). In most cases it is ok, except for the "Schedule" window where the right side is truncated. This would not be such a nuisance if Windows did not reset all your window settings when you switch font sizes. Yes, you can save your settings and reset, but, no, it doesn't work.

I saw in another message that you are releasing version 8 soon. Hopefully these problems will be corrected. I'm disappointed because True Image 8.0 works great.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.