Privacy Expert 8 Crashes EVERY Time - Is Help Available

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Zazim, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zazim

Zazim Guest

Privacy Expert 8's Internet Clean-up crashes every time that I run it. I had no issues with Privacy Expert 7.

Does Acronis acknowledge that there is a problem with this release? I would like some constructive suggestions (read: please provide some support) for addressing this problem?

2. dscrap

dscrap Registered Member

Hi Zazim,

There is already a thread concerning the exact same issue. Please search the forum prior to making a duplicate post. Acronis has updated to build 714, but it did not fix the bugs. I believe they are aware of the bug and are working towards a solution. Check the other thread to see the status.

Privacy Expert 8 Error

CYA!

3. zazim

zazim Guest

dsCrap, please reference me to the thread where Acronis has acknowledged that there is a problem with Privacy Expert 8. Please reference me to a thread where Acronis has provided a solution to the problem. The silence is deafening. The link that you provided did not have answers to either question that I posed.

I appreciate your attempt to post, but it wasn't very helpful in the end.

4. dscrap

dscrap Registered Member

Zazim,

Acronis support posted a reply in message 2. The thread is for the exact same error you are receiving. If a solution was found or a newer version was available, you would find the information there. Acronis does not provide daily reports on their efforts. You will have to do what the rest of us are doing and just wait. There is no need to make multiple threads for the same error, it only makes it harder for people to search and find a solution when one is available.

dscrap

5. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Dscrap is absolutely correct - first I will apologize for not noticing this thread earlier. Most of you know this but I will make a reminder here - I am not affiliated with Acronis but am a Wilders Global Moderator. That means I am here to do lots of things - part of which includes avoiding confusion. The topic is being addressed in the thread mentioned and so there is no need for this one so I will close it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.