PrimaryResponse SafeConnect Beta is now open

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by jeremy_pickett, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. umue

umue Registered Member

Hello,

I have bought the "Primary Response Safe Connect" and 2 year license.
    When i will install the beta version, can I use my liceense for this version?

thank you

2. CogitoErgoSum

CogitoErgoSum Registered Member

Hello umue,

FYI, Primary Response SafeConnect 3.5 is a 60-day beta and does not a have a provision to enter one's license key.

Peace & Gratitude,

CogitoErgoSum

3. TrojanHunter

TrojanHunter Registered Member

Safeconnect is not a replacement for an Anti-virus program and the manufacturer doesn't claim that it is. Yeah it missed some stuff supposedly, but the technology is still being developed and improved over time. I'd rather use Safeconnect or Norton Anti-bot that has some form of intelligence, than threatfire, which pretty much treats most activity like it's being suspicious. I think people are being to harsh on this forum when it's clear it's not a replacement for your sercurity.

It's surprising how many people run multiple applications gloating their safe, but then overlook the basics and run a really crappy AV program:rolleyes:

4. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

Yep,

I run a crappy AV program (TF uses the virus buster engine). So that is another reason to bash ThreatFire.

By the way TF and GeSWall Pro are my only security programs

5. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Kees, on my laptop I run Geswall Pro and Shadow Defender. Something about that, Kawasaki Green with Geswall that makes me never let it venture far.;)

6. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

Am using it right now, i like the following: - needs no tweaking - trayicon shows in realtime behaviours that are being analyzed

A few version ago i could have sweared in contrtol panel, advanced that the number of details were higher. Now theres only 4 behaviours there - much less informative, also the cubes arent correct, 1 green cub stand for 2 behaviours, and 2 yellow cubes stand for 2 behavious when there is four in total. Can anyone enlighten me please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.