price of ESS for 2 years

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by crotale26, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crotale26

crotale26 Registered Member

Hello,

i plan to buy Eset Smart Security for 2 years ( or 3 if possible ) with 1 license for 2 computers.

Do you have an idea of the price ?

thanks a lot
  2. s4u

s4u Registered Member

November 5th you are the first
  3. PatG

PatG Registered Member

4. kC_

kC_ Registered Member

looks much cheaper to buy from a US reseller rather than a UK one.. or would the US one slap on extra tax?

e.g if i buy from UK = £44.99 for 1 year
    if i buy from US = £43.30 for 2 Years!!!!!!!!!!!

edit.. nope no extra charge for me (from the uk)
    just bought 2 year license for ESS $89.99/£43.30 no extra charges
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  5. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

even in the us imo that is pricey when so many other companies are offering like 3 user lic for around 40$.. not sure if ill stay with it or not..
  6. EnGenie

EnGenie Registered Member

If you are upgrading from NOD32 2.7 the price is even better.
    2 year license for ESS = $75.99/£36.49 from the same reseller. :)
  7. magictoaster

magictoaster Registered Member

I did buy my 2 years license for ESS (actually an update for my existing 2.7 version, with about one year remaining on my subscription) from http://www.betterantivirus.com last night. I'm hoping I'll receive my user name and password soon! :D
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2007
  8. PatG

PatG Registered Member

Beat 'cha! Bought mine Monday from same firm. Love their customer service as they really went out of their way to accomodate me w/best price for 2 user license RENEWAL. You and I will receive our licenses Monday, along w/everyone else who buys from them.
  9. crotale26

crotale26 Registered Member

10. magictoaster

magictoaster Registered Member

Thanks for the information PatG! I'm really looking forward to using ESS! :D
  11. PatG

PatG Registered Member

You're welcome! I was absolutely ecstatic when I discovered that site Monday and after speaking w/Diane and Jonathan explaining my situation, couldn't help myself from going ahead and making the purchase. ;)
  12. tiptop78

tiptop78 Registered Member

Thanks for the link PatG.Was going to ask my brother in-law, or nephews in the States to buy it for me, and I pay them. Now I can use your link.

regards
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.