Prevx1 v1.2.0.52 released

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by stubbs100, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stubbs100

stubbs100 Registered Member

Hi All,

We have now released the latest version of Prevx1 v1.2.0.52 which is likely to be our last v1.0 release before we move on. If you haven't yet tried this version we would appreciate if you could and provide feedback on any issues through our support.

We are currently working on the next major release of Prevx1 and will incorporate some of the feedback we have received from this forum.

Thanks for all the support and continued interest in Prevx1.

Regards,

Prevx Support

2. sosaiso

sosaiso Registered Member

Why have I seen this post like a million times. :T

But anyways, I just installed this after the last couple of issues, and I am pleased to say, it is running extremely lightly. Well, 20megs of RAM or so, but no CPU usage like the previous releases. It only uses a little CPU time during startup scans, [which slow down boot up time slightly, but I guess that's fine. It would also be nice to have an option to opt out of that scan.] It was also missing an option to have Prevx startup at startup, which caused me to have to reinstall the product because I could not manage to re-enable it at startup.

Issues aside, this is a very stable release, and the performance improvements are quite pleasing.

One thing I find curious is the fact that the beta is expiring? This I do not understand. I thought the license for the beta was so we could continuously test new releases before they trickled down to the Prevx1 line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.