Prevx vs. Online Armor vs. MSAS

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by LuckMan212, Sep 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeNash

MikeNash Security Expert

Hi JBB/Lu/Joe,

You've asked me probably 60 to 80 separate questions regarding Online Armor in private messages, over at the Tall Emu forums and here at Wilders.

I'm a pretty reasonable sort of bloke, but when I politely ask you to try install it on your computer and try it for yourself, because I've spent hours of my time asking questions and can't really spare the time to answer even more, it's not cool to go register under a different name and ask me *even more questions. (I've deleted your other account).

You've asked about what it does now, about what it will do in upcoming versions, what features I plan to add, what it works with, has it been tested with <array of products>, will it work with XYZ.

Possibly the only question you have *not* asked me about is what I will do when Online Armor takes over the world, and I become an evil overlord. I've taken the liberty of answering that question, in advance, below.

http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

Regards

Mike

PS.... 1) YES
    2) NO.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.