Prevx v3 on Windows Home Server

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by wytco0, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wytco0

wytco0 Registered Member

I am a very happy Prevx customer but ...

I cannot find any information about if I can use Prevx on my WHS machine at home. If it is possible could someone tell me how to do it because despite many hours of searching I cannont find any information about it and any forums and I cannot find a download for WHS either.

Thanks.

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Hello,
    You should be able to use the normal Prevx 3.0 download from http://info.prevx.com/downloadcsi.asp without a problem on you WHS box.

Please let me know if you have any other questions! :)

3. Tolomir

Tolomir Registered Member

Since other companies are stopping their support for that platform, it might be worth to advertise this.

4. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

I'll forward this onto our web team to try to get it added to our list of supported websites. Thanks for the tip!

5. wytco0

wytco0 Registered Member

Thanks for info, I have managed to install it fine, but I had to do that via the windows file manager. WHS does not like you doing this sort of thing,

I was hoping that there was a WHS specific version which could be added via the WHS Add-tab in the console.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.