PrevX: "the good, the bad and the ugly"

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by kareldjag, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tipstir

tipstir Registered Member

Back and forth over the phone, seems this WINBLUESOFT has dug deeper than it was once thought to believe! Plus his system would be the prime case for testing everything you company has. I thought he only had this threat. Guess again.. Lots more.. Now we know that Norton Security failed, System Mechanic Pro fail, Mal-bytes Malware founds 40 and remove under safe mode. He ran it again found more remove still WINBLUESOFT is still there. SuperAntiSpyware Pro still don't know. Well he has the site for PrevX next move is his..

As for me with the crashing of your software. Installed both Home/Business and just to see what it could find? 2 on the first in the Sandboxie folder of all places. 34 on entire system scan. As for the crashing when PrevX lost connected to your servers it frozen then I started to get missing objects and then finally it locked. But some of the stuff on my system caused that and a few others from updating.

Anyway I'll see how it goes with his WINBLUESOFT..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.