Prevx support

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Gerry5039, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gerry5039

Gerry5039 Registered Member

I apologise in advance that my first post is a complaint, but where do I go.

What has happened to Prevx support, It now takes well over 24 hours now to get any answer, I have now been trying to renew my account for 2 years for the last two days and to be honest Its a little annoying now.

Today I rang Cleverbridge because I wondered why I had to fill in all my personal details every year to renew, as I use paypal they are paid straight away. Well I almost fell over when she answered my question, below is a copy of my email to Prevx which still remains unanswered, I don't know whether to update now or not.

Copy of my email:-

Hi again

It looks like i cannot renew without filling in all my personal details again, this I find monotonous and time consuming everytime, as I pay via paypal and all my details are held by them as they process my card and payment. I see no reason why I need to give a third party all my address details, everytime I renew my subscription.

Now here is the bit, where they make your customer feel special, I rang Cleverbridge and spoke to someone called Sarah, when I enquired about the filling in of the information everytime straight out of her mouth in a terse statement, she said "Well you don't have to buy it". I was taken aback as I saw no reason for her outburst, I was quiet and polite to her.

In today's competitive market and financial climate where every penny counts, that is not what you want to hear from someone, who only takes the payment on behalf of your company, therefore had I not been with Prevx before, i would have turned my back and walked away, however I am willing still to renew for 2 years but not through Cleverbridge, so if you have an alternative payment scheme, then I will gladly pay that way, I wish to renew for 2 years. However with all whats gone on I am in two minds whether I want to now.

Kind Regards

Gerry

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Hello,
    I'm very sorry for your inconvenience and the nightmare you've had so far. Could you please send me a Private Message with your email address so that I can get someone to take a look at your account? It's possible that a message was mis-assigned as you definitely should not have to wait 24 hours.

I'll send you a PM first so that you can reply.

Sorry again but we'll get this sorted out ASAP!

3. PatG

PatG Registered Member

After being in sales for 35 years, Sarah should definitely be fired! She should not be in customer service, IMO.

4. Gerry5039

Gerry5039 Registered Member

Totally agree with you. She must of had a bad day. :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.