Prevx not updating

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Rainwalker, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

Been trying for a couple of hours and can not get the Prevx update............anyone else seeing this :doubt:

TIA

2. Notok

Notok Registered Member

I don't think there is an update, unless I'm missing something?

3. metoo

metoo Guest

There hasn't been any Prevx program update. In fact Prevx hasn't updated for quite some time now. But I know what your talking about Rainwalker. I'm also having a problem with Prevx. Normally you can attemt to update Prevx and it will scan and simply tell you, you already have 100% protection, but current it isn't working. I don't know why or what's going on myself, just that there is a problem with Prevx when you attemt to chek for an update. But there are no updates available anyway so I don't really feel it's that big of a deal myself.

4. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

Thanks for getting back...........approximately eight hours after my post i was able to connect to them and it LOOKED like i got an update, but not 100% on this.......................i understand you will always see both progress bars progressing, but i think it looked like an update yesterday.................maybe not..
    At any rate you can check for yourself as there server is still up and running... :)

5. Notok

Notok Registered Member

As it gets closer and closer to the release of version 3 (which they have stated will be much different than the current version) I've noticed things like that happening. My guess is that they're in the process of converting things over.. however I checked last night and it didn't seem to have any problems connecting to the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.