Prevx new license

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Doraemon, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doraemon

Doraemon Registered Member

Hi. I'm planning on buying a new license for Prevx but would like to ask a question first. When does the paid period begins? When you purchase or when you first activate your license?

Thanks! :D :D :D

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

It begins when you first activate your license into the Prevx product :) To answer another potential question: if you are renewing an existing license, it will add the duration you've purchased onto the existing license (i.e. if you have 20 days left and renew for one year, you will have 385 days remaining on your license). Also, if you add SafeOnline or realtime protection at some point after already having a cleanup license (i.e. if you purchase a cleanup license and have it for 100 days, then upgrade to realtime protection + SafeOnline), you will only be charged for the number of days left within the initial period (so 265 on a 1 year license) for the additional features.

Hope that helps! :)

3. Doraemon

Doraemon Registered Member

Kewl mate, thanks a lot for your help! Very handy! :D :cool: :-*

4. subhrobhandari

subhrobhandari Registered Member

Just a typo, wouldnt it be 365 days? :p

5. BoerenkoolMetWorst

BoerenkoolMetWorst Registered Member

It is correct, he said if you have a 365 days cleanup license, use it for 100 days, thus have 265 days left and then decide it to add SafeOnline or realtime protection to your license, you only have to pay for 265 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.