"Prevx" button on top of browser.

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Hugger, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hugger

Hugger Registered Member

I have Safe Online 3.0.5.85 on Firefox 3.6 on Windows 7 64 bit.
    The Blue/Green Prevx rectangle has planted itself in the middle of the top toolbar and I haven't been able to move it.
    Is there a way?
    Every time I try to drag it it opens Safe Online.
    Thanks.
    Hugger

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

We have had some requests to make the tab movable but it unfortunately a non-trivial change to make. Could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing so that I can see if it is an issue or if there is a way around it? In some cases, Prevx will intentionally place itself in the top title bar, if it can't find a better place to put it (SafeOnline doesn't work via a browser plugin so it has to figure out where to place itself on the fly).

Thanks! :)

3. Hugger

Hugger Registered Member

It's now residing happily in the top title bar. I had to reboot a few times because of installing new software. It moved after a couple of boots. Don't know what caused it to move.
    It would be nice to be able to drag it to where we wanted it to be.
    For myself, I'm blind in the right eye. If I moved the icon elsewhere it would fall into the normal range of vision.
    However, I don't think this will kill me either.
    Thanks.
    Hugger

4. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

We definitely agree that it would be ideal to be able to move it around if possible. It's currently on our roadmap and hopefully we'll be able to get something together which is easy to use for everyone :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.