Prevx 3.0 Same cloud as Webroot (Definitions)

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by chabbo, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

We have already discussed this to death many times. I suggest searching for threads posted by Pleonasm. Of the data we do collect (inadvertently as it isn't possible to not send the IP address when connecting to a webserver), we comply with all of the digital privacy standards. If you are still concerned with your IP being sent up, no conventional AV will work for you either - you would need to download updates from another PC and copy them over manually as any time anything connects over the internet, your IP goes with it. You can, however, configure a proxy in WSA if you really are that worried.

2. Taliscicero

Taliscicero Registered Member

Wow son, you really like to defend a product you have no connection to other then being a consumer and make no revenue from. I wish to learn how to mind-control someone to defend my business like this, sure beats having a PR guy when you have a volunteer that jumps on everyone questions like a man on a mission.

3. fax

fax Registered Member

When I see evident crusade against a product without reasons apart from discredit the product then its obvious I try to react to incorrect statements + nonsense, FUD and issues been already discussed ad nauseam. But you seem happy to go personal instead of doing some reading and really understanding how WSA works :)

4. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

I think PrevxHelp answers this topic best with:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.