Previous issues corrected yet ?

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by CloneRanger, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

What if any issues/problems are still remaining with the current releases for XP. I'd like to install Returnil but have been holding back due to many previous posted problems a lot of people had.

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi CloneRanger,
    RVS is stable and effective so please feel free to try it for yourself. Forums tend to be fishbowls where an issue report can be over emphasized due to the public nature of the format itself. The true number of reports are actually a very small percentage of our overall user base.

If you wish to wait however, the next build release will address most of the current issue reports...

Mike

3. CloneRanger

Mike

In that case i think it's wise to hold off for now until the next build.

You said
    Which ones won't it address ?

4. CloneRanger

@Coldmoon

Bumpaty bump ?

5. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi CloneRanger,
    Please do not bump threads as it will not result in a faster reply. At the moment, I do not have the complete change log for the release as it may change at the last minute or there may be more changes than those specified in the internal update log to concentrate on specific areas of interest for wider testing.

The best advice at this pint is to see the change log (always posted with the release announcement) as soon as it is posted publicly to determine whether it contains corrections or updates you have been anticipating and make your decision about whether to try it or not at that point.

HTH
    Mike

6. CloneRanger

One of my main concerns was finding out if the system restore errors are getting finally fully fixed.

Have a pint on me :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.