Prevention techniques against keyloggers!!!!

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Kernelwars, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kernelwars

Kernelwars Registered Member

interesting posto_O

2. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

Not that interesting, actually. Just mentioning that a Mac is not a PC. Even Apple makes a clear difference:

source: http://www.apple.com/why-mac/faq/

If we consider a Mac to be a PC, no a Mac isn't safe from PC viruses, because a Mac is a PC. The difference lies in the O.S market share.
    But, if even Apple makes a Mac vs PC, then it clearly says it isn't a PC. Who am I to disagree how Apple tags their own products?
    Otherwise, the question "Is a Mac safe from PC viruses?" would have to be "Is Mac OS safe from Windows viruses?".

I even remember Apple having a Mac vs PC in their main site. Not there anymore, though.

By the way, sorry for the previous off-topic post. Anyway, just tried to clarify the confusion started with Mac vs PC.

3. markedmanner

markedmanner Registered Member

Personally I think if you use Zemana Antilogger + Keyscrambler you should be pretty much covered.

4. buckslayr

buckslayr Registered Member

I think I inadvertently started this mac / PC discussion. All I was looking for was a suggestion for keylogger protection on daughters MacBook pro. Ended up trying and really liking trusteer rapport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.