preparing to use True Image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by NoGuru, Sep 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoGuru

NoGuru Registered Member

Hi,

When I began burning disks with Roxio, I was told to uncheck everything in Start Up except the two directly related items. Is any such preparation advised for True Image?

NG

2. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

No, and who gave you that "wonderful" advice about Roxio? Did you try ignoring it and just burning disks with the normal configuration of your system?

3. NoGuru

NoGuru Registered Member

I'm not sure who it was. I had a young tech person from CompUSA helping me with a few things back then, so it might have been him. No, I never tried ignoring it!!! I also had an ongoing problem with buffer underrun, so it seemed to make sense to me to shut down everything that could possibly be creating a problem. None of the 247 Internet suggestions for conquering buffer underrun that I tried worked. Whatever was causing the problem, it's gone now that I have a new computer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.