Possible weird glitch?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Engineeringfun, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Engineeringfun

Engineeringfun Registered Member

Hey everyone,

well occasionally, like once every 2-3 months, sometimes I boot up the computer and wait for everything to load. Sometimes when I open up Nod32 after being on the computer for around an hour, I go to the quarantine where it normally says 12 and sometimes the 12 has turned to 0, even though I haven't emptied it out. Today, when the 0 appeared, I decided to run a scan and it said on-demand scan failed. I then restarted the computer and the quarantine was back to 12 and the scans were working fine. This seems to occur rarely, but I don't know why it happens.

Could it be possible that it is due to Nod32 being the version 4.2.35.0? As our computer technician guy comes every January and has not been able to update Nod32 to the recent version. Thanks

2. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

Eset Should have updated latest versions you are behind indeed.If not mistaken it should be 4.2.71 but soon to be released is 5.0.84.

Maybe a fresh install of V4 may correct your issues and if computer tech cant fix the issue you need a new computer tech.

3. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

I doubt the older build is your issue. My best guess is your installation is corrupt. Manually uninstall - considering your current circumstances.

Download and save latest version 4.2.71.2 to your desktop. Install the new build and report back your outcome.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.