Possible glitch in NOD32 V3

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by meman887, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meman887

meman887 Registered Member

I just noticed today in version 3 of NOD32 running on my Laptop with Windows Vista it stated "I have 12 days left to renew my license"

and yet on my PC where I'm running version 4 of NOD32 running on my PC with Windows 7 it states "I have 13 days left to renew my license"

Also both machines date and time are set correctly.

I know that my license is due to expire for both of my machines (which I'm going to renew anyway), but just wondering if there is glitch in version 3 about the days remaining before the license expires?

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

If you open the ESET user interface and select Help→Verify License Validity on each computer is the same date displayed on both?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. meman887

meman887 Registered Member

I checked on V4 of NOD32 in the help menu on Verify License Validity, and says valid until 31/3/10.

But on V3 however it doesn't have the Verify License Validity in the help menu though, but displays just below Version of Virus signature database in the License valid to same as on V4 of NOD32.

Actually I just noticed something it's not NOD32 V3 at fault but rather NOD32 V4, I'll include a screenshot.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6281/nod32v4.jpg

Sorry for the confusion, just I thought at first it was V3 at fault.

Edit:
    As I was just about to post this V4 NOD32 just dropped down a day now to 11 days left, think that NOD32 V4 may have a possible delay in it's date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.