Poke the Penguin!!

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by T772, Sep 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T772

T772 Guest

2. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

The Penguin is the symbol of all things Linux..Big Ed had one follow him last week all over New York.
    Big Ed found this penguin roaming around, looking very out of place, and seemed to be confused as to his unusual surrondings ! Big Ed , feeling sorry for the lost little fella, took the penguin by his flipper and proceeded along with great pride that he had rescued the cute little guy. A traffic cop spotted Big Ed with the penguin, and instructed him to take the penguin to the zoo !
    The very next day, the Big Ed, along with new-found friend was spotted once more by the traffic cop..... "hey you ! " the officer yelled ! Puzzled Ed turned to the cop and answered- "you talking to me sir ? "

"yes i am, i thought i told you to take that penguin to the zoo yesterday!

"I did, we had so much fun there, i thought we would go to the Moving Pictures and get a Hot Dog today !"

:D

Attached Files:

3. Tom772

Tom772 Guest

LOL >I like that Primrose
    ''hey that reminds of another story i was told by a penguin freind of mine''!!-->

A penguin is driving through Arizona (as they do) on a hot summer's day when he notices his oil light is on. He gets out of the car and, sure enough, it's leaking oil all over the road. The penguin drives around the corner to a service station and asks the mechanic to take a look at it.

The mechanic says he has a few others to look at first but if he comes back in an hour he can tell the penguin what is wrong with his car. The penguin agrees and goes for a walk.

He finds an ice cream shop and thinks a big bowl of vanilla ice cream will really hit the spot since he's a penguin and it's Arizona in the summer, after all. He sits down at the counter and starts in on his ice cream.

Of course he has no hands so it is rather messy. By the time he is done he has ice cream all over his flippers and his mouth-a total mess.

He walks back to the service station and says to the mechanic, "Did you find out what is wrong with my car?"

The mechanic replies, "It looks like you've blown a seal."

"No no," says the penguin. "It's just ice cream!"

T(Sorry!);)

4. Primrose

ROTF Tom :D ..if that one survives maybe the Doc will let me off the couch. :D

Attached Files:

5. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Cripes Primarily,

I can never seem to escape those sattellite cams!! After watching a reel or two we moseyed down to the Boardwalk in Joisey and munched a few Coney dogs. Baked Bean Man sent over a case or two of his top shelf simmerings. Now I get the real meaning of 'Brick Oven Baked Beans'. I dropped one of those suckers on my foot so I'm afeared that 'this little piggie' ain't goin to the market ever again!!

Ki..yi..yi..ing in Kallamazoo, I kid you not..ed

Ps...next we're goin to Manhatten to find a 'Nedicks' for some different hot diggitys! The last time I had some they were about $.20 ea and another $.10 for an Orange Crush.

6. Under0ath

Under0ath Registered Member

Ive seen one like this, maybe it was with a bunny. The bunny eats the finger. I laughed.

7. Primrose

Yup..you have to watch out where you stick your fingers. :p :D

Attached Files:

8. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Especially if you are Dr. Bendover.......my Proctologist!!

Sitting pretty in Painesville, Poor ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.