Poblem with Snap Deply, Please HELP !!!

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by harry53200, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harry53200

harry53200 Registered Member

I recently purchased a snap deploy with 36 silences for deployment, and the software worked fine deploying HD images to HP DC5100 small form factor units. Just recently we got a batch of new HP DC5100 micro-tower units, and the deploy just freezes at 48% progress.

I have tried re-creating the image to fix any compatibility issues between the 2 different models, with no success, and even tried leaving the deployment running for 48 hours, and nothing happened.

The deployment server is an HP ProLiant DL380, 2 intel xeon 3.40GHz CPUs, 2GB RAM, 2 HP NC7782 Gigabit NICs, and Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition OS. The 2 NICs both have a different IP addresses and are on different networks, I have had trouble accessing the server on the secondary IP and network from the bootable deployment agent, it produces a similar error as the one described above. This might be connected to this problem, except that I use the other IP address and network for my deployment.

Can ANYONE please help... o_O o_O o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.