PLEASE READ AND POST HERE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by idamien, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idamien

idamien Registered Member

Hi,

I you are having problems backing up your computers with Acronis by any means other than Direct-to-Disc burn using the Bootable Media and getting the dreaded "Poor Media Quality" error when using any other means (FTP/Network/BSP/etc.), then please post here your demand for an updated version of ATI! I have read and searched and dug thru the forums and none of the apparent solutions works consistently. For me (I do backups using the bootable media via FTP) backup completion is definitely a RANDOM event and even when it happens, many of the times, when validating the files (post backup process, on the FTP server), the files have errors.

Yes, I´m desperate and I´m not willing to wait for an ATI 10 version to come out to have this problem fixed. PLEASE help... Post your attempts and (unfortunately) frustration with backing up discs with ATI bootable media and help all of us!!!

PLEASE ACRONIS FIX THIS!!!!!!!

Thanks...

2. Allen L.

Allen L. Registered Member

I don't believe you can *demand* anything of Acronis, as not all are experiencing what problems you have at present.

If you can't wait...then move on, don't threaten.

:thumbd:

3. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

idamien, If you have a support issue, this is the place. But just ranting and giving ultimatims won't be allowed==bigc

4. Chris12923

Chris12923 Registered Member

But have you asked Acronis support about the issue you are experiencing?

Thanks,

Chris

5. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

With respect, this forum does not tend to have a left-wing lobbyist culture.

Have you raised a support request, or requested your money back ? These are viable routes for you to follow.

F.

6. shieber

shieber Registered Member

It's not exactly what you're tryingto do -- back up to a network server using an ftp protocol over the network connetion? In any event, your problems, being intermittient and random, as you describe them, soundss more like a problem with your hardware than a software issue.

sh

7. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello idamien,

I spotted this in the pre-lease TI 10 Home User's Guide (my hilights):

It might therefore be worth trying the above Acronis recommendations if you haven't already done so.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.