PLEASE I need some help

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by selkov, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selkov

selkov Registered Member

I have 6 pc in the office that I am building from scratch.
    I am looking for a way to save time and install teh OS and software to 1 pc then clone the drive to the others. I have done so in the past with T!11 but here i have the problem that the pc's are of different Mobos and chipsets...

Is there any way to do this ?

2. Andrew4728

Andrew4728 Registered Member

What you are referring to is very in depth and can get pretty complicated.

A website that I found helpful (among many others) was Vernalex.com. Very in depth and describes how you can do this using MS Sysprep.

I currently utilize VMWare workstation to create my master images, and then use Acronis True Image to xfer to the image to any workstation. My organization is a giant mess of different hardware, and the image I created works on all of them so far.

Currently, I place the image file onto an external usb hard drive, boot the PC using a bartpe disk with Acronis, and transfer the image onto the PC.

I am looking into using Snap Deploy, but I am getting mixed results about it when reading about it. Shrug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.