Please Help, Spyblaster won't add Customblocking List

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by 366, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 366

366 Registered Member

Hi All,

Please, can someone help me? Spyblaster won't place the customblocking txt list into the customblocking site. I have followed the directions given on this site about adding the customblocking list. I have saved the list, it is in the Spyblaster folder, however, when I open up Spyblaster, the site is blank. I have unstalled and reinstalled Spyblaster and each time I have attempted to add the list.
    My System appears to be free of all spyware and trojans, viruses and the like.
    I have tried everything and nothing seems to help.

Please respond.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey 366,

If you haven't already done so....would you make sure the file is named customblocking.txt....no spaces between the words custom and blocking and that it does have the .txt extension. Unless I am mistaken....it has to be customblocking(no space) and a .txt extension....as noted in the below pic when monitoring with FileMon.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2004
  3. 366

366 Registered Member

Hi Bubba,

Thanks for a speedy reply.

Yes, I have it just as you have posted. "customblocking.txt", (no quotes), yet the problems persists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.