Please help me from bronstab.exe

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by furqanbhai, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furqanbhai

furqanbhai Registered Member

Please help me from this latest virus threat which entered my pc from yahoo messenger.Unlike coolpics virus which activated only after clicking the link in the IM window, this one just pops up one window and even if you dont click on the link, the virus resides itself in the msconfig.exe and disables the regedit and the moment you start up your pc, it restarts the pc all over again and again and again and so on.Please someone help me out against this new enemy!!!

2. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

3. thanatos_theos

thanatos_theos Registered Member

To enable msconfig and regedit use this ~Direct download link removed. Unknown program. - Ron~

thanatos

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

furqanbhai,

You may want to choose a forum from the following link, follow instructions, and post a log, and have an expert check your computer. -->

Announcement.

5. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

Ronjor,

Mentioned TomCoyote Forum in that annoucement don't exist anymore, is now WhattheTech.
    Link to WhattheTech, formerly TomCoyote, should be corrected too, is now http://forums.whatthetech.com/forums.html

Smokey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.