Pinging FanJ: TI problems

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Acadia, Dec 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Acadia,

Thank you for using our software.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Can you please contact us again at support@acronis.com? We haven't found your message. Please describe the problem occured and let us know all steps performed.

Thank you.

--
    Best regards,
    Roman V Alyoshkin

Acronis, Inc.
    395 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 213
    South San Francisco, CA 94080 USA
    http://www.acronis.com/

Acronis support department
    e-mail: support@acronis.com

2. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Hi Roman, thanks for replying. I finally heard back from Acronis support just yesterday from someone by the name of Michael Gilkin. He gave me something to try but I haven't tried it yet. I don't believe it is going to work because I already tried something similar to his suggestion with no luck but I will definitely do exactly what he said and get back to both him and this thread. Thanks again.

Acadia

3. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

No, as expected, Michael's suggestion did not work. His suggestion was to downloaded the latest build of the new version 7. I had already tried the original build of the new version 7. With all three attempts I receive the EXACT SAME error messages. I emailed Michael with the results. Acronis has to fix this soon because they have a 30-day money back guarantee and I am starting to run out of time. Later.

Acadia

4. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi Roman,

Warm welcome at the forum !

Many thanks for visiting us and posting here !

Best regards, Jan.

5. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

My hats off to Acronis. I just heard back from Michael Gilkin again, he said they will continue to work on the problem AND that I will receive a refund EVEN AFTER the 30 days are over if they can't make it work. Thank you Michael and Acronis (and I still hope I can keep TrueImage, I don't even care which version)

Acadia

6. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi Acadia,

Thanks for letting us know.
    That's indeed great support :)

7. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

More on the continuing saga of my True Image woes. Heard back again from Acronis tech support; they sent me some kind of a File Monitor. They instructed me to enable the File Monitor and then run True Image thereby creating a Log of everything that happens, and email the log to them. I did as instructed and of course True Image cooperated by bringing up the same error messages that it always has. So that Log has be emailed to Acronis; boy that thing was huge, 1.75mb and over 600 pages of a Word document, sheeesh. Once again waiting ... :doubt:

Acadia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.