Picture not showing

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by CloneRanger, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

I have this minute replied to a thread on the regseeker program. During the composing of it i previewed my post twice to check it but the uploaded picture didn't show. It has shown up in the post. Is there a good reason as to why we don't see it in preview. Thank you

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Would it's always been that way and possibly due to limitations of vBulletin be a good enough reason :doubt:

In any case....if there's a reason I'm sure LowWaterMark will be able to provide the answer as he's our resident web site guru....among other postions of high standing :eek: :D

3. CloneRanger

vb's fault is it I see. If this resident web site guru with postions of high standing, LowWaterMark could somehow find way, if possible, to allow us to view pictures in the preview mode, this would be extremely helpful. Thank you

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Well, in spite of the big build up, the answer is simply that this is the way vBulletin works. The template used for previewing an in-progress post does not include the attachment box that ends up being seen once a post is commited. However, if you want to check on an attachment while still in the composing / editing phase, there are two links available which you can click on to call up a new window with the attachment. One is in the Manage Attachments window and the other is in the main Posting window. The circled items are links...

Attached Files:

5. CloneRanger

Thank you for your reply

Pity about the way vBulletin can't work to preview an in-progress post to include the attachment box, it would be a very useful option to have

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.