Philips freevents x59p backup problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by gabe1908, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gabe1908

gabe1908 Registered Member

Philips freevents x59p backup problem

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After buying acronis true image 11 i have finally been able to backup and restore my dell d630 notebooks without a hitch over the network. i now have another problem though...

I am trying to backup a philips freevents x59p laptop to an external usb HD (this one doesn't go on the network) but acronis 11 is just hanging when it comes to this laptop!

The philips has a Mobile Intel® 945PM Express chipset. (the D630's have 965GM chipsets) iIjust can't seem to find any information anywhere on anyone else having this problem as the x59 doesn't seem to be written about that much, there were plenty of people writing about problems with the dell d630's and Acronis!

C an anyone suggest other software that will backup/restore the x59? any of you guys have one of these??

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this laptop has some very important data and it's becoming critical to get this backed up fast

thank-you

2. gabe1908

gabe1908 Registered Member

i would also like to find drivers for this laptop for xp, been looking all over and haven't found anything.

The laptop came with Vista but i wan't to put xp on it, just can't find the drivers, can anyone help please?

Thank-you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.