PG3 & XP Second User problem

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by kwesi, Sep 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kwesi

kwesi Registered Member

Hi. I didn't have this problem with PG2, but after installing PG3 in one administrator account & leaving it in Learning Mode for five or so days, I went into my partner's administrator account, & found that the PC locked up.

Whaty I take to be the relevant logfile line reads:

Thu 30 - 23:21:00 [TERMINATE] c:\windows\system32\services.exe [724] was blocked from terminating c:\windows\system32\imapi.exe [364]

I am not sure of how to tackle this, & would appreciate any ideas. Thanks.

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

3. chuahoanhao

chuahoanhao Guest

today, after had to uninstall PG3b1 and installed PG3b2, I have seen the same problem when I tried logging into another account (adm also) - system stalled; waited for over 1-2 minutes; reset-button pressed to reboot. I did not see such with PG3b1. I prefer to the lastest beta release since heard about discovered bugs fixed out.
    TIA

4. kwesi

kwesi Registered Member

Thanks a million, Pilli. I'll check it out when I get home.

chuahoanhao - I'll let you know what my experience is after I download beta 2.

5. kwesi

kwesi Registered Member

chuahoanhao - don't know if you're still experiencing this problem, but I've found that beta 3 has cured it for me (2 days & counting, and a much more stable 'feel').

Perhaps you might need to reinstall, run your most-used apps, & exit Learning Mode before user switching? G'Luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.