PG - Great application

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by wayne_b, May 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayne_b

wayne_b Registered Member

I am starting to see the full advantage of having PG installed :)

First noticed when I opened Frontpage 2003, (popup asking to allow) the same for my audio application, this I like!

So far I haven't found any application crashes with PG loaded
    Since I do web, audio and video work.

I did find, that it works better to open (one at a time) all the application that one uses daily to set permission in PG (if it flags the program) once set, close the application. Reason, I found (Frontpage 2003) that if permission is given (provided one selects 'always allow') that the 'Tabs are darken' in Frontpage but once closed then re-opened everything is normalized again and there after. This isn't a problem and it never enterfered with the application, it's just a observation when first setting permission for a given application ;)

A wish though..
    I have a habit, Some of my application, if I select the 'Close' (X) upper right side, the application minimizes to the 'Task Bar' instead of closing, Is there a setting to allow PG to react the same way "when selecting (X) minimizes to the 'Task Bar' instead of it closing" to close, one must use 'File' then select 'Exit'

Thanks for a great product!

-wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.