PG and Goback

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by dlhan, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlhan

dlhan Registered Member

I am interested in trying PG. If I remember correctly I saw a post in this forum about a conflict between PG and Symantec's Goback. Has anyone tried installing PG with Goback installed on their computer? If so what were your results?

2. talkinghead

talkinghead Guest

I have GoBack, and yes I cannot install Process Guard along with it, or at least that appears to be the reason but I'm not sure why. But I use Prevx without any problems.

3. jbarr

jbarr Registered Member

Was experiencing initialization issues when attempting to install Process Guard with Go Back enabled (NOTE: See my post in this thread https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=72578). After manually setting a Windows restore point and disabling Go Back, I was able to successfully install Process Guard.

Been running Process Guard free/paid versions with Go Back enabled again for over a week without any further issues. Good luck!

4. md411

md411 Registered Member

This reply may be late. I just installed win xp pro , norton 2005 internet security and system works premier (resource hog!!!) and installed PG with no problems. Then came the usual spyware and adware checkers. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.