PG Alert Count

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by dog, Dec 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog

dog Guest

Hi DCS Family, (Jason, Gavin, Wayne ... and of course Pilli & Jooske)

Just a quick little question regarding the PG Alert Count. Could there be anyway to automate resetting the count value to 0 on every re-boot. Rather than manually editted the D_Word Value.

TIA, ;)

Steve

2. eisefr

eisefr Registered Member

I have no clue if that's possible.. BUt you could write a logon script what edits the registry value as you need it.

3. dog

dog Guest

Thanks Eisefr, ;)

Unfortunately, scripts really aren't in my bag of tricks. ;) If anyone could help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Also, Jason if possible ... (I haven't checked to see if this has been mentioned) ... but could this be a feature in the next PG, or any update to PG3, DCS might issue.

Steve

Ps. Eisefr - Sorry for the delayed response. :)

4. dog

dog Guest

Hi All, ;)

Well seeing as there has been no reply from DCS concerning this ... I fail to see the value of leaving this Thread here ... ~Mods Please Delete this Thread~

Yes, I realize You are all busy at DCS ... with the upcoming release of TDS4 ... but any kind of acknowledgement would've been nice ;) ...

Disappointed dog :(

5. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Dog, I should have repied earlier but have bben rather busy in the last couple of days. I expect that the reason DCS did not reply is because the alert count reset is already on the PG wish list.

Sorry for the delay. Pilli :)

6. dog

dog Guest

Thanks Pilli ;)

Happier dog :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.