PG 3 Beta, Procguard.exe Minimized?

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by siliconman01, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siliconman01

siliconman01 Registered Member

How do we get ProcGuard.exe to start up minimized on reboot? The -minimize argument is present on the shortcut icon in the Startup folder; however, it always opens maximized on reboot and stays open.

PG 3.0 Beta, Windows XP-SP2

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Silicoman02, Not sure, probably just a beta quirk, I just minimise it when I have checked the alerts.

3. worldcitizen

worldcitizen Registered Member

That's funny - mine started up minimised. I noticed the icon flashing blue and checked the alerts and Incredimail was trying to do something which was blocked but so far no problems (early days yet)

Worked in my wife's account and didn't have to re-configure it. The warnings also popped up in my wife's account (they look dazzling - real cool!!)

Only one thing - if I forget to re-enable it don't I get a warning or anything?

Dave

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Thanks Worlcitizen, Hopefully Jason will soon be able to clear these little nits ASAP.

5. Frieza

Frieza Guest

I also found that Process Guard V3 was maximised at start up. To fix this I just navigated to my windows XP (auto) startup folder, right clicked on the Process Guard shortcut, selected properties and then added the command switch ''-minimize'' without the actual quotations inside the descriptions box.

Now Process Guard starts minimised as it used to. It would appear that the -minimize wasn't added to the shortcut for some reason during installation.

6. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Thanks for the tip Frieza. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.