pg 1.300 add file list

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by the mul, Feb 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the mul

the mul Registered Member

Can u tell me is there any other files u should add to pg other than the ones that are already there when u install pg.I already have all my av, and firewall protected as well as all other security programme files, and my isp as well.But is there any more u can recommend in windows 32, as there is a lot of files in there, and i dont want to just add all the exe files as there may be ones that dont need protection.

Thanks For All you help

The Mul

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Mul, You have done the correct thing so far :) What you may see is applications trying to make calls on listed items, you will then need to decide if those should be added to the list. If you Trust the app generally you can add it.
    Some programmes just show a couple of lines in the Windows log and are not intrusive, providing you get no detrimental effects they will probably be OK.

I was getting calls from Netcaptor trying to create a Global hook in V1.200 to do with mouse gestures, not noticed anything falling over so I left it as I had contacted the developer about it, in fact it was local hook & V1.300 does not show it, as Jason has tuned the hook reading somewhat for V1.300 :)

3. the mul

the mul Registered Member

Thanks pilli i will follow your advise, and to let u know everything in pg 1.300 is working great and running smooth.

hope u had a nice day

the mul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.