pg 1.20

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by donsan709, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donsan709

donsan709 Registered Member

Hi Wayne and Gavin just a quick question. I uninstalled 1.15 and installed 1.20 but the funny thing about it 1.20 didn't ask for my license key to be installed all seems to be working fine rebooted with no problem. would i be correct in thinking that i do not have to add the key back in.

2. Access Denied

Access Denied Registered Member

Your exactly right. No key needed as it was already in the folder for you. ;)

3. donsan709

donsan709 Registered Member

:rolleyes:hey thanks for the reply that makes me feel better.

4. Caliban

Caliban Registered Member

I did the same thing today, but I peeked in the folder before installing the new version, our license keys remain in the default install folder after the recommended uninstall procedure. The new PG 1.20 goes in that folder with the key, the only time we will have to use it again is selcting another folder or after reformatting. ;)

5. Access Denied

Access Denied Registered Member

Glad to help out. :)

6. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

Yes, when you uninstall Process Guard it doesn't delete the keyfile. This way, you can re-install later or install a new version, and your keyfile will still be there waiting for you so you can get up-and-running with the licensed version straight away.

To confirm your keyfile is there simply look for a procguard.pkf file in your Process Guard directory.

Best regards,
    Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.