Pest patrol upgrade?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Atomas31, Sep 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atomas31

Atomas31 Registered Member

Hi,

Does someone know how to upgrade my version of pest patrol 4.4 to the latest Pest patrol 2005o_O No one at CA support desk seems to knowo_O

Thanks,
    Atomas31

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

i cant seem to find anything info for upgrades either, but u can get a discount on pest patrol 2005 if u purchased any other product from CA between 8/1/2005 and 7/31/2006. u might have to purchase the new version tho.

3. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi Atomas,

(with all due respect) That looks a little bit crazy that the folks at CA doesn't know about it.....
    I have to admit that I don't know why they don't know it....
    Very strange...

4. Mercy_Me

Mercy_Me Registered Member

PestPatrol developed by David Stang was sold to CA Trust, good luck with any help on an old program, the entire interface is completely different , I had just purchased two and updated one PestPatrol program three weeks before that buy out and lost all of those. I purchased the New on at Best Buy, it works for the most part but CA Trust still has a problem getting my new key and are using my old one. I have to remove it according to them and do another download to remedy it. Buy it at the store, digital river took my order and CA trust basically said "Thats your problem" That was a good deal of money, so now I just go purchase the CD and if I have a problem I can remove and down load again.

5. Atomas31

Atomas31 Registered Member

Hi FanJ,

I find that a little bit crazy myself, the best they have done is giving me the link of the CA store where there is no mention about upgrading version 4.4 to 2005? This is very strange and sad... :-(

6. beetlejuice69

beetlejuice69 Registered Member

That`s why I stick with Spyware Sweeper. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.