Pe builder and backup of Acronis

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by THOR33, Feb 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THOR33

THOR33 Registered Member

Hi.
    thanks to Menorcaman for help me with my problem. now I can see my ide drivers (cde and dvd) with pe builder.but..............now
    can anyone tell me how can I add the backup from my pc to pe builder and burn it on dvd?
    thanks

2. mustang

mustang Developer

Hello THOR33,

I'm going to assume you are using my TI9 plugin and the ReatogoXPE package for your BartPE. If you are not, visit my Website and download the TI9 plugin. The help file will give you all the instuctions you need.

1. Create the backup image you want using Archive Splitting. Set the file size at 1.9 GB.

2. Place all the tib files for that image into an empty folder on your hard drive.

3. Start PEbuilder.

4. Enter the folder name that contains your image to the "Custom (include files and folders from this directory)" line.

5. Select "Burn to CD/DVD".

6. Select "Auto Erase RW" if needed.

7. Under "Burn using" select StarBurn.

8. Under "Device" select your DVD burner.

9. Hit "Build".

Your image must be small enough to fit on one DVD along with your BartPE.

To restore the image, boot into BartPE and start TI9. Your image will be located in the root of the X: drive. It should all be straight forward from there on.

Good luck,
    mustang

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.