Password Policy?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by msanto, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msanto

msanto Registered Member

I'm trying to create an image. It keeps telling me the password does not match the password policy. I thought it might be because they have a new password policy here, but it doesn't make sense because the msg even happens if I'm not logged into the domain. And it seems to happen even if I pick a password that matches the new policy. I'm lost.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

3. 4fluke

4fluke Registered Member

Hmmm, this sounds like the problem I'm having. I'm using version 8 build 774. It happens after I delete an old disk image and try to make a new one. The program insists that the password doesn't match the policy, even though I never entered a password!!

4fluke

4. 4fluke

4fluke Registered Member

Hello Acronis support. I've not heard anything regarding the error report I sent in, but I did notice that you asked for more details regarding the password error. (Details PM'd to support)

Please let me know what the resolution to this problem is...

Regards,

fluke

Last edited: Dec 3, 2004
  5. 4fluke

4fluke Registered Member

Thanks for the fix: replacing the schedul2.exe program with the one you sent me by email (version 1.0.0.193) worked fine - it no longer gives me the password policy error if I delete the old image and make a new one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.