Partiton Manager and Expert?

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by iwod, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwod

iwod Registered Member

What is the difference between Partition Manager And Partition Expert?

And if they are the product ( but changed names. ) What is new in Partition Manager than Partition Expert 2003?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello iwod,

Acronis Partition Expert 2003 (http://www.acronis.com/products/partitionexpert/) final release has the 292 build number. It will never be updated in the future.

Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 (http://www.acronis.com/products/diskdirector/) includes a new version of Acronis OS Selector, Acronis Disk Editor and Acronis Recovery Expert. Also it has the same functionality as Acronis Partition Expert 2003.

What do you mean by "Partition Manager"? We don't have a product with such name.

Thank you.

--
    Best regards,
    Andrew Berezovsky

3. iwod

iwod Registered Member

If i buy Disk Director can i not install OS selector and Disk editor and Recovery Expert?

What i meant was what is the difference in the Partition Part of the Disk Director and Partition Expert 2003. What was updated?

4. Acronis Support

Dear iwod,

Please note that Acronis Recovery Expert and Acronis Disk Editor are integrated into Acronis Disk Director Suite and if you install Acronis Disk Director Suite these products will be installed automatically. However, you can choose either install Acronis OS Selector or not.

The difference between the partition manager of Acronis Disk Director Suite and Acronis Partition Expert is actually very slight. Acronis Disk Director Suite has better hardware support along with the slightly changed interface.

Thank you.

--
    Best regards,
    Andrew Berezovsky

5. iwod

iwod Registered Member

This may be a non supported questions.......

What installer does Acronis Use?

Cause i want to customize and take out OSselector and Media Builder which takes up 28 Mb. And Making a Single Unattended Windows XP CD, 28 Mb is A Lot.....

6. Acronis Support

Hello iwod,

Acronis Disk Director uses Acronis installer. It is installer specially developed by our Development Team.

Please note that according to End User License Agreement you are not allowed to un-assemble Acronis software.
    Could you please explain what you are trying to create so I could advise you the possible solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.