Partitioning Existing Large Hard Drive

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by thecreator, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thecreator

thecreator Registered Member

Hi All,

Computer is a Hp / Compaq Presario SR1710NX.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...g=en&dlc=en&product=1817035&docname=c00572527

Problem: Using a Acronis Bootable Media Disk, booted up the computer and got the errors shown in the attachments. Trying to do the repartition using Windows does not work. And support suggested to use the Bootable Media Disk and boot up the computer that way.

After all the errors, it hangs at analyzing Partition F:, where a Hard Shutdown is performed.

Does anyone know what is:
    USB-C: Unable to get device Descriptor (error=-32)

and

USB-C:Unable to get device Descriptor (error=-32)
    USB-C:Unable to get device Descriptor (error=-32)
    USB-C:couldn't get all of config descriptors
    USB-C: Unable to get device 11 configuration (error=-32)

Got an External 250GB MY Book Hard Drive, that needs to be repartition without losing data.

And got a 100 GB SATA Hard Drive which is the Drive C: and it needs to be repartition without losing information.

If you see the Description of the computer it has a 9-1 (4 Slot) + 1 USB device in the front of the computer.

Are these errors coming from the Media Card Reader on the computer? I don't know how to disable them without disabling the USB Ports, where I want to partition an USB My Book Hard Drive.

Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.