Partition Recover - partition configuration change error

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Dodger_MSN, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dodger_MSN

Dodger_MSN Guest

Hi there!

The partition was deleted some mystical ways by installing my 200Gb HDD on another computer (newly installed WinXP (on another 200Gb HDD) tried to initialize my HDD, but failed. When I came home I found that my HDD is unformatted!).

Running Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 build 537 Partition Recover utility I found my partition like deleted with correct information - NTFS, about 1Gb free space, but when choosing the recover option, I have next error message: http://pcforum.ru/site/temp/acronis.JPG

What to do? Plz, help me!!

P.S. I read manual, and found that I can choose two methods - Auto and Manual and two ways of scanning - quick and full, but if I choose Manual way of scanning no partitions in next window is selectable and no ways of scanning is offered (scanning is always running in full mode and takes about 1 hour).

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Dodger_MSN,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition Recovery Software.

Could you please let us know what partition you are trying to recover? According to your screenshot, you are trying to recover Dynamic disk. If so I am afraid it cannot be done because currentl version of Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 doesn't support dynamic disks.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. kmzpub

kmzpub Guest

Well,

I suppose Active@ PArtition Recovery can help you to recover. It is really great tool, you should really give it a try! Awesome utility.
    http://www.partition-recovery.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.