Part. Manager 10.0???GAOTD

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by dcrowe0050, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcrowe0050

dcrowe0050 Registered Member

I just saw this on give away of the day and was just wondering if it is the same as the for sale version on the Paragon website. Other than it not including the Virtualization Manager 09 and Win PE. I have never used Paragon but I have been looking for something to replace the Disk Part manager in Vista and this looks good. So I was just wandering if the VM 09 and Win PE were the only differences in the version on GAOTD and the version for sale on the Paragon website.

2. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

3. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

The GAOTD Partition Manager 10 Personal is identical to the retail version. Neither the retail version or the GAOTD includes the WinPE CD.

4. dcrowe0050

dcrowe0050 Registered Member

Ok great and thanks for the reply. I had read that in the limitations on GAOTD and thought that it included Virtual Manager and Win PE. Which is no big deal because I can get Win PE from Microsoft, I was just wondering about anything else so thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.