Paragon VS Acronis

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by guest, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guest

guest Guest

Hi, I've come across Paragon Drive Backup V7 and im curious as to how it compares to Acronis. If any differences in features exist between Paragon Drive Backup and Acronis TrueImage, what would those be?

Basically a side by side comparison would be very helpful. Thanks

2. What I don't like is that they don't have any forums to ask for help, and their free email support is only 30 days from the date of purchase. So after 30 days if you have a problem you have to pay again. Outside of that $50. is not too bad for the product. Just pray you don't have any problems. Norton Ghost is about $70.

But True Image is also $50. and they have forums here where you can get help if you have any problems. I would go with TI simply because they have a track record, and I don't know anything about this other company, that's not to say their bad, just that I'm not familiar with any sort of track record. I've never heard of this product recommended at any of the forums I frequent either, which is not so good of a sign. But again they could be a very good company with a good product, just not mentioned very often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.