Paragon Recovery Disk - Need Help Please

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by donut1953, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donut1953

donut1953 Registered Member

I have created a recovery disk from Paragon Backup and Recovery 10.2 and also from Paragon Rescue Kit.. I first tried the rescue kit and could not get the disk to recognize my computer internal c drive.. Every item I tried in rescue kit would show an error message stating no HDD found..

Now I have used Paragon Backup and recovery to create an image to my external usb drive.. Have had it for a while but never tried recovery until today.. Loaded the recovery cd and it booted up but also could not recognize my internal c drive..

If anybody can help I would appreciate it... thanks

2. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

Rescue Kit and Backup & recovery Free have only Linux\DOS-based Recovery CD, which doesn't have appropriate drivers for some HDD controllers.
    You can try to use Safe (DOS) mode instead of Normal mode.

If it also fails to recognize your internal drive, you can create Bart'sPE CD with Paragon program.

Paid Paragon Pro versions have WinPE-based Recovery CD which has option to Load drivers.

3. Paragon_MattK

Paragon_MattK Paragon Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.